THE PROCEDURE OF THE MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES' VISITS TO IGNALINA NUCLEAR POWER PLANT
The Procedure of the media representatives' visits to the State Enterprise Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant (INPP) sets the requirements for media representatives visiting the restricted area of INPP which is regulated by special requirements of physical security.
Media representatives who wish to visit INPP or constructions of The Interim Spent Fuel Storage Facility (hereafter - ISFSF) and Solid Waste Management and Storage Facilities (hereafter - SWMSF) should inform the INPP Information Center in written three working days before the visit date. The information should be provided to the Information Center:
- The name of represented mass media (television channel, newspaper, etc.);
- The purpose of interview/filming (who prefer to meet with, interview topics and questions);
- Venue: INPP territory, unit, etc.; ISFSF or SWMSF;
- The exact date of the visit and the planned arrival time;
- Personal data of visitors – name, surname, identity document number, contact phone number, etc. (fill in Annex 1 table, chapters 1-5);
- List of recording equipment (video/photo cameras, microphones and cables, other recording equipment, bases, etc.). In addition to the name of equipment there should be the name of the brand, number, number of units (fill in Annex 2 table);
Please send the information to the INPP Communications Division by email email@example.com or by fax (8 386) 29260.
Remarks: If media representatives would like to interview the ISFSF and SWMSF implementing contractor "Nukem", please inform Nukem Technologies Corporate Communications Manager Beate Scheffler directly by email Beate.Scheffler@nukemtechnologies.de .