SE Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant is carrying out a market consultation (hereinafter - Consultation) in accordance with Article 27, Paragraph one, Clause 1 of the Law on Public Procurement in order to properly prepare for the planned procurement of "Procurement of Services for Preparation of Publicity Strategy and Communication Plan on the Project of Deep Geological Repository Installation".
Objectives of the consultation:
- Notify the Market Participants about the planned procurement.
- Acquaint the Market Participants with the requirements for the Object of the Procurement.
- Find out the opinion, suggestions, and recommendations of the Market Participants regarding the requirements for the Object of the Procurement.
- Acquaint potential suppliers with the scope and specifics of the purchased services, and to find out which requirements in the technical specification are potentially redundant, which could be waived or replaced to rationally use available resources (e.g. terms, methods, etc.) without changing the scope of services and ascertain whether the method of providing the services specified in the technical specification is in accordance with normal market practice.
The consultation will consist of two stages:
- The consultation is carried out by means of the Central Public Procurement Information System (hereinafter - CVP IS) by asking the Market Participants to submit proposals, recommendations and questions regarding the listed objectives, the Participants are also asked to answer specific questions. Market participants may submit questions, suggestions, and recommendations by means of CVP IS by 9 December 2020 at the latest. At this stage, the Market Participants must also submit requests for participation in the meeting between the Contracting Authority and the Market Participants, which is scheduled for 11 December 2020 at 10.00 (using Microsoft Teams).
- Meeting with Market Participants on 11 December 2020 at 10.00. To ensure efficient and smooth communication with potential suppliers during the meeting, it is recommended that suppliers appoint no more than 2 representatives to participate in the meeting.
Contact person: Mr. Artiom Valujev (tel. +370 52 595 464, e-mail: Artiom.Valujev@iae.lt)
An associative photo from It Utcomes gallery is used for the article